Monday 21 May 2018

| REACTION - Charmed 2018 Reboot Trailer |


STORY: It's about three sisters who discover that they are the most powerful witches of their generation. 



First of all, I really love the original series starring Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, and Shannen Doherty. It was such a fun series.

REACTION:
  • I really didn't like the cast. I know they probably can't cast the original ones but they could've chosen better ones. The first two sisters could work but the third one just looked so wrong with them. She isn't even in the same height level. It just seems so wrong. 
  • It's stupid to call it a reboot when it didn't look like it followed the story of the original one. They just used the characters and the basic plot. 
  • I did not like that they changed Phoebe's powers. Sure, mind reading seems amazing but it seems to powerful for a basic power.
  • I did not like that they changed the basic story of how they got their power. It seems that it will be more directed to them looking for the thing that killed their mother rather than just focusing on developing their powers and helping innocent people.
  • Everything looked cheesy. I did not like the cinematography and effects for the demon. Nothing exceptional about the lines (the original had witty and funny lines) and the acting seems subpar.
  • WHAT THE HELL IS AN ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR DOING THERE??? The guy also looks to old to be Leo character.
  • Also, where the hell is Prue's character? Why did they immediately add Paige's character??
  • There was nothing outstanding about this from the trailer. 
  • Overall, it's just so disappointing that I just want to remove this from my mind. We started binge watching the original one to forget this.



WOULD I WATCH THIS
: Most likely no. I don't want to get angry and sad.
SHOULD YOU WATCH THIS: If you are a fan of the original Charmed, most likely no or try to not think about the original one. However, if you are new here, it's alright to try it (but try watching the original too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...