Wednesday 16 May 2018

| MOVIE - Ever After |

Everafterposter.jpg

EVER AFTER

SYNOPSIS: A more realistic adaptation of Cinderella.
RATING: 10/10

REVIEW: 
  • NOTE: I have watched this movie a lot. I can't even count how many times.
  • I really love this movie. This is the best adaptation of Cinderella for me (it's even better than the original one for me). 
  • I love how to story panned out. It's more realistic and there was a relationship even before the ball. Plus, there was justice in the end.
  • Danielle is an amazing character. She's not passive like the typical Cinderella. You would really cheer for her throughout the movie. I love that she played by Drew Barrymore. 
  • Also, I really like the historical setting of the movie. It gave the movie a much more realistic tone. 

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Yes!! Absolutely!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...