Wednesday 30 January 2019

| TV SERIES I WATCHED IN 2018 |

This only includes series I started in 2018, not the ones I've been watching for a long time but still has new episodes in 2018. 

  1. Medium (7.8/10)
    • I actually started this back in 2017 but I finished it in 2018.
    • I enjoyed watching this. The story and the way that Allison's gift affected each episodes were entertaining and interesting to watch. There were were some episodes that really broke my heart and some that are so fun to watch.
    • I love the family relationship between Allison, Joe, and their daughters. They really feel like a family even though none of them are related.
    • The only thing I disliked about this show is the ending. I will just pretend that certain events didn't happen. Like what I do with How I Met Your Mother's ending.
  2. Forever (8.5/10)
    • I really enjoyed watching this. The story was really interesting. I love the relationship between the characters especially between Henry and Abe.
    • I really hated the fact that it was cancelled!
  3. Brooklyn Nine Nine (12/10)
    • I really loved watching this show. It was full of fun and enjoyable moments. If you want something to make you happy, just watch this!
    • I really love the cast and their relationships. So much diverse representations in this. 
    • This is already included in my list of series to re-watch multiple times.
    • Halloween episodes are the best.
  4. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (8.8/10)
    • This was such an interesting take on Sabrina. I really enjoyed watching this because I even though I'm familiar with the Sabrina material (I watched the one with Melissa Joan Hart), I couldn't predict anything at all.
    • I like each of the episodes because you'll be able to see the different uses of Sabrina's magic. Also, I love how fierce Sabrina is.
    • I'm excited for the second season!
  5. Hannibal (7.5/10)
    • I really enjoyed the first season. It was so mysterious and intriguing to watch. It had a slow pacing but Mads Mikkelsen's charm was able to motivate me to watch each episode. It was pretty interesting to see how Hannibal was able to befriend/manipulate Will all throughout the season.
    • The second season was still okay. The flow of the revelation was pretty interesting to watch. It was interesting watching them see Hannibal in a new light and to see them have an issue about who to trust now.
    • I was not able to finish the third season because I got bored. The pacing and the flow of the story got confusing and I don't really know if I will still continue it.
    • WARNING: There were many gruesome and vomit-inducing scenes.
  6. The Practice (6/10)
    • I really don't know what to feel about this series to be honest. I enjoy law types of dramas but I really didn't connect with this one. I really didn't care about the cases they were picking and most of them annoyed me to be honest. I didn't really start caring for any of the character throughout the first season so I don't know if I will still continue this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...