Thursday 3 August 2017

| #T5W - Book Covers You'd Live In |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for August 2nd is "Book Covers You'd Live In" which talks about books that have covers that you'd want to be transported to!


  1. THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME BY JENNIFER E SMITH
    I love the book covers of Jennifer E. Smith's books. I picked this one because this is the story I love the most. New York City can be seen in the background and I kind of want to visit it. Plus, it's blue.
  2. WAKE BY AMANDA HOCKING
    I have the hardbound copy of this book and I love the cover. It's so blue and the sea is just so pretty to look at. I just really want to visit the beach/ocean. Even though I didn't love the book, the siren thing was pretty interesting.
  3. CLOCKWORK ANGEL BY CASSANDRA CLARE
    I have always wanted to visit London. I love how beautiful the cover is plus William Herondale is there. What more do I need!?
  4. ONCE SHE DREAMED BY ABBI GLINES
    I love how the covers show the lead character in a meadow which can depict the rural area and the city which can depict the urban area. It's so pretty to look at and I just kind of just want to wander around both of the places.
  5. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS BY STEPHANIE PERKINS
    One of the places I want to visit is Paris and this book cover is just so beautiful. I love the colors. I also love Etienne and Anna's story so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...