Monday 12 June 2017

| MOVIES - Disappointing Movies |

Here's a list of movie that either annoyed me so much, confused me or I thought was a waste of time. This is not arrange in any order.
  1. Sucker Punch: The special effects in this movie was really amazing but the story was confusing af about what was real and what was not in their world. I don't really remember much what happened here because I watched this ages ago. I just remember that I was disappointed because I was impressed by the trailer.

  2. Blaire Witch (2016): I did not like all the characters of this movie. I felt really annoyed at them so I did not care much about what would happen to them. I felt really bored towards the first half and then the second half happened so fast. Nothing much really happened just full of jump scare scenes which is shocking but not really scary. I don't know if it's because I did not watch the original but I really disliked this movie. 

  3. Fifty Shades of Black: Apparently I should steer away from any Fifty Shades of Grey parody because they make me angry. I did not like this parody and found it quite annoying at some points. Sure it was Marlon Wayans (the dude from White Chick) but I really did not like the film. It wasn't about the cast but the exaggerations. It annoyed me so much.

  4. Jack and Jill: The story wasn't really that bad but the cast was pretty annoying. I love Adam Sandler but they should have gotten another actress for Jill. He was really annoying when he played Jill. And that Dunkaccino crap. Oh my god so annoying.
  5. Billy Madison: I dislike this more than Jack and Jill. The movie felt really stupid and annoying. I dislike the fact that Billy gets away with most of the things he does and at the end he still gets a happy ending. (Again, I don't remember much because it's been years since I watched this).
  6. Tron: Legacy: I watched this in the cinema and at some point we were just making fun of it. The special effects was really amazing but the story and the whole film was really boring. Halfway down the movie we heard a guy snoring out loud. The only thing I liked in this movie is Olivia Wilde.
  7. Dude, Where's My Car?: This movie was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying. I actually remember nothing just that it was really annoying. The only thing that I liked was the Chinese lady who kept asking, "And then?".
  8. Dumb and Dumber: I don't remember much which is great for me. I really did not like this because again, I was annoyed by everyone and everything.
  9. Predestination: I actually did not watch this whole film. I was doing something while my parents were watching it however I watched the latter half and was really confused and kind of disgusted about what the main character did. I really did not like that twist. It made me not want to watch it at all.
  10. Gone Girl: I finished this. I was really mad at the ending. It felt wrong and sick that after all the things that happened, she still got the ending that she wanted. I disliked her and everything that she did.
  11. Jupiter Ascending: Another case of I expected a lot but it did not deliver. I forgot what happened or I really did not focus when I was watching. I don't remember any part of the story. I remember it had a nice concept but it did not deliver well. I remember one joke that said that the movie was so bad that they can't even kill Sean Bean right.
  12. A Silent Voice: I actually waited for a long time for this. The trailer was really amazing and touching but the film was kind of confusing. I don't know why things happened and I was shocked at some points. I mean the lesson was great and all but I don't it was delivered that well. Maybe they removed a lot more information or detail from the original material. Plus, everything felt so rushed. Like things suddenly changed from scene to scene abruptly thus making it confusing.
  13. Sausage Party: Oh my god. One word: Traumatizing. When I watched the trailer I thought it was just going to be a chill movie however things escalated to a level that weirded me out in a bad way. I did not like the story and what happened as the story progressed. I think I deleted this afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...