Friday 14 April 2017

| ANIME - Tamako Market |

"Words are sometimes difficult. Words are sometimes vexing. Trying to get your feelings across can feel like a fruitless endeavor. However, your words and feelings will reach them someday."

RATING: 6.5/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 12 + 6 Specials
STATUS: Completed

SYNOPSIS: A talking bird named Dera, wanders in the Usagiyama Shopping District. He meets Tamako and decides to stay with her while looking for a bride for his prince. The story follows, Tamako, Dera, her friends and family in their every lives.

NON-SPOILERY REVIEW: 
     Tamako Market is a rather fun to watch anime. It's very easy to watch and entertaining. Although, there aren't any or much character development, the cuteness of the characters (especially Dera) would make you want to finish the anime. The bond between the characters are adorable and really heartwarming. It focused more on the friendships rather than romance. Although, it could have been expanded more to give the character more background and character development. Some of the characters weren't even explored or mentioned much (like Mochizo's friends). With it's short number of episodes, if you just want to have fun and enjoy something - you should definitely watch this. 

     In addition to that, you should also watch the sequel movie, "Tamako Love Story" which is a sort off continuation of this anime and adorable one at that. I watched that first before I watched this and it was fun even though I didn't know much of the characters. Watching the movie first, gave me background on the characters on this anime (of course, it would work vice-versa) and allowed me to enjoy every bit of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...